Keeping your data secure and safe at all times is one of our top priorities.
Therefore we advise you to fully delete your account when you decide to stop working with Quenza
By deleting your account you make sure that all data is removed immediately instead of only cancelling your subscription and leaving it in the system for a period of 120 days after which all your data is deleted automatically.
Please note that deleting your account will permanently and immediately remove your entire Quenza account, this includes:
- Removal of all entered or linked clients and related data
- Removal of all activities and pathways
- Removal of all activity and pathway results
- Cancellation of all planned activities and pathways
- Anonymization of all your support posts and comments
- Cancellation of your subscription
So make sure to export your client data before you delete your account by going to Clients > Each client > Export.
You can delete your account by going to Settings > Privacy > Delete account.
That’s all! Your acoount and all related client data is now deleted from our system.
If you still have any questions, please free to reach out to us at email@example.com.