Quenza offers a wide range of templates for formal documents such as coaching agreements, intake forms, and session evaluation forms.
You can find all templates we currently offer under the ‘Expansions’ section in your Quenza app. This includes assessments, exercises, lessons, meditations, visualizations and many more to choose from.
These forms are not meant to be complete, but rather should serve as inspiration for you to expand and customize them to perfectly fit your needs.
In this article, we’ll show you how you can find these forms and how you can customize them to your liking.
Finding Coaching Agreements
To access the templates for coaching agreements you can open the Quenza app and click on Expansions > Activities.
By selecting ‘Agreement’ as ‘Type’ from the dropdown menu you can find all available agreement forms.
As you can see here, one of these Agreements is the Coaching Client Agreement.
This form sets out the scope of the coaching sessions and helps both you and your clients to come to a common understanding of the expectations and agreements in your journey together.
Finding Intake forms
To access the intake forms you can click on Expansions > Activities and select ‘Intake’ as ‘Type’ from the dropdown menu.
Here you can see an example of an intake form we have created for you: the Pre-Coaching Questionnaire.
This questionnaire consists of questions that will help you learn more about your client’s current life satisfaction, desires, and expectations and will give you a perfect opportunity to effectively manage expectations prior to the start of the coaching session.
Finding Session Evaluation Forms
To access the Session Evaluation Forms click on Expansions > Activities and select ‘Evaluation’ as ‘Type’ from the dropdown menu.
Under this section, you can find forms such as the ‘Coach Evaluation Form’ that allows you an opportunity to receive feedback from your clients about your coaching skills.
This will not only help your professional development but also to improve the service you offer to your clients.
With forms such as the ‘Session Rating Scale’, you can have your clients reflect on the previous session.
In this way, you can assess the strength of the therapeutic alliance and get valuable insights on how to move forward in the next sessions.
Using existing expansions
You can either add them to your own library and use these templates directly as they are or customize them to your liking.
For a more detailed explanation of how to send and edit expansion templates, see this article. Here’s a more brief explanation.
To use a template directly as it is:
- On the Expansions page, select the template you want to use
- Press the ‘+ Add to my Activities‘ button to save the template to your activity library
- You will now be prompted to make sure you want to add it, click ‘Yes, add’
- Next, click the ‘Open in Library‘ button in the top menu to open the template in your activity library
- Click on the ‘Send‘ button in the top right corner
- Under ‘Recipient’, select the customer to whom you want to send the template
- Select the delivery date, set who can see the results, and customize the message with which you send the template
- Press on the ‘Send’ button at the bottom of your screen to send the template – Done!
- Follow the instructions 1- 4 listed above
- After opening the template in your library, click on the ‘Edit‘ button in the top menu
- You will now be prompt to create a copy of the original template. Press ‘Ok’ and give your template a new title
- Customize the template to your liking by changing text or adding/removing items
- When finished click on ‘Publish activity’ in the top right corner to save your edited activity to your activity library – that’s it!
- To send, complete, preview, edit, duplicate, share or delete the template go to your activity library and click on the vertical three-dot menu on the right-hand side
Tip: If you need assistance in customizing the template you can always click on the ‘Show me how’ button in the top menu.
If you still need help after reading this article or a template you are looking for is missing, feel free to let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.