Quenza allows you to change the status of a client from active to inactive, or vice versa. We included the labels “active” and “inactive” to make it possible for you to hide clients that you are no longer working with from the client list.
These clients are not deleted, they are just not visible in the main list of clients. This helps you to keep your list of clients tidy.
Please note that both active and inactive clients are included in the client headcount for each tier. Simply put, if you have 20 active clients and 10 inactive clients, your total number of clients is 30. If you wish to reduce the number of clients, to stay within the limits of your tier, you can (optionally) export their data and delete some of the (in)active clients.
Set the client status to inactive
- On the clients page, find the client whose status you want to change to inactive.
- Press the vertical three dots menu.
- Choose “Set inactive“.
Set the client status to active
- On the clients page, navigate to the client filter.
- From the dropdown list, select “Inactive clients“. This will only show clients whose status has been set to inactive.
- From this list, find the client whose status you want to change to active and press the vertical three dots menu.
- Choose “Set active“.