If you’re on the Standard or Unlimited plan, you can replace the Quenza logo with your own, so your clients get a fully branded experience.
How to set your logo
You can set your own logo by going to Settings > Customization > Branding and uploading your own logo.
As you can see, I have uploaded the Tour de France logo in the example above.
Where does the new logo appear?
Your logo will show up in the following places:
- On desktop/tablet at the bottom left when the left-hand menu is expanded in the client app.
- At the first step above “Before you start” when starting an activity as a client.
- At the login and unlock screen the Quenza logo will be replaced by the one you have uploaded.
- At the top of various (non-system) emails that you send to the client.
- In the header of all generated PDF documents (e.g. activity results, notes, chat).